.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Gathering Wool...and cool people


I know so many artistic, inspirational people and I feel so grateful to be surrounded by such minds. I've been meaning to blog about several of them, to share their work and passions but it just hasn't happened. I do want to let you know about one of them today though....a very good friend in Pensacola....a single unschooling Mum who creatively makes ends meet in lovely ways. She's even written a novel.

Her latest adventure is with wool, felting and handmade soaps. They would make exceptional gifts and you'd be supporting a zany unschooling Mum in the process! How cool is that?

Leaann has a blog with some pics of Pensacola in there occasionally too. "Gathering Wool" is her newest business and I hope you'll stop by her awesome website and share the love.;) We miss them dearly and hope they move to Appalachian country someday soon. Go pick up some yummy soaps and maybe a hand-felted bag. You'll be glad you did.

2 Comments:

Blogger LeaAnn said...

Wow! Talk about PR! Can I hire you? This is what Andrea (who I just met by email today and already love) meant when she said she found me on your blog. This was a surprise and I thank you. Oh no, I'll have people visiting and I don't have the coolest bag so far on there yet. Gotta go take some pics!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Good morning Ren!

I don't know if you play along with the awards that get handed out on blogs, but thought I'd tell you that I gave your blog the Excellence Award. You can stop by my blog to get it if you would like to play along.

Peace and Laughter!
Vicki

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home