.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Friday, January 18, 2008

Out of My Mind

As if you didn't already know that right? ;)

Actually, it's the name of my imaginary band, utilizing the latest cool meme I saw at both Kelli and Mary's blogs. I really have no skills (or programs) for doing this one very well, but I did what I could.

Here's the meme, you design the cover of your band's album using these links:

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. You then take the pic and add your band name and the album title to it, then post your pic.





My Band? Out of My Mind, with it's new release "Perfection is God's business".

I love that the image was a BEE! Getting my beehives started this spring has been a focus around here. Too funny. They are perfection in it's finest form though. Oh yes.

7 Comments:

Blogger kelli said...

very cool, love the color of the bee against that flower!

As far as programs to do mine, I didn't know how to do it either but Abbi and Kyra showed me you can use Paint to do it! hehe.. who knew?? *g* They helped me..uh, walked me through it.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

That is amazing...I love all of yours, so fitting ;-)

I think this is one meme I'll follow on.

1:53 PM  
Blogger . said...

darling meme - had to run with it, and I'm passing it on

here's mine http://stealth-homestead.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-rock-bands-first-album.html

11:11 PM  
Blogger kelli said...

I've awarded you an "excellent" blog award.

You can see what I'm talking about at my blog.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

lol - I came by, too, to tell you that you've been given the Excellent Blog award!

So just make it times two, I guess!!
:)
Stephanie

1:08 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Just a quick comment to let you know I passed along an award to you. :-)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Hi Ren --Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

My album cover never got off the ground because of my paint program (or my ineptitude). It wasn't pretty like yours! It was two old dames sitting together in an armchair beside a floorlamp.

There -- I have painted you a picture with words. Unfortunately, I can't remember what my band is called. Or the title of my album. So much for my brilliant career ...

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home