.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Thursday, November 08, 2007

I think I love Chriss Angel










4 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Snavley said...

I've always loved watching Chriss Angel. I totally agree with him that most "psychics" are just scamming but I still think that there are people who can see the future or the dead.

9:08 PM  
Blogger laura said...

i'm so glad you posted this. we missed watching the show on halloween and i never thought to youtube it. we watched it the other night and i was really curious about what that guy did to get chriss all riled up...and now i'm glad he was voted off because i thought his performance was hokey.

i love chriss' approach, that he wants people to know the truth. that it's all trickery.

i believe we are surrounded by spirits and that there are ways to communicate with them. but i don't think they would participate in stunts.

i love watching phenomenon mostly for what chriss and uri have to say to the performers. that part's just really interesting. i've yet to be blown away by any of them though.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Zenmomma said...

I just included him in my Thursday Thirteen. He grew up in my hometown.

3:45 PM  
Blogger K said...

hope you dont mind me stopping in. I love your thoughts on unschooling or deschooling or whatever the correct term may be. I have your blog linked on my page, but realised I should probably ask your permission!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home