.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry SolsticeChristmaswhatever...

I don't feel much like posting anything lengthy, but I did want to wish everyone a very warm and abundant Christmas in whatever way you choose to celebrate. Here's the quote from Storypeople I got today. It seems so appropriate for my day:

"There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise."



Happy Holidays everyone!! Hope it was full of light and love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Merry Christmas Ren...to you and your family!! :-)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Zenmomma said...

All our love to you and yours. <3

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home