.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Monday, April 03, 2006

Art card


















I actually made this card for an online aquaintance to congratulate her on the publication of "The Birth House", her first novel. It was intended for Ami McKay in Canada, but never made it. I'm glad I took a photo, because it has one of my favorite sayings on it....
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star." ~Nietzsche

It's my mantra.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ami said...

Ren,
It did make it!
In fact, I added it to a collage of other wonderful cards I've gotten in the last couple of weeks and put it on my blog.
I'm so sorry I haven't let you know until now...I've been away from home off and on the last month and a half. My brain is mush.

Hugs and thanks so much for your beautiful card!!!!!
Ami

Here's the link to the blogpost with your card in the collage.
http://amimckay.blogspot.com/2006/03/seize-day.html

12:09 PM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

Oooh, I'm SO glad you got it Ami!! I really didn't expect you to let me know if it arrived. The reason I thought it lost forever, was Alex emailed me two weeks after it was mailed to ask if I'd sent it. Just figured the mailman got attacked by a dog or something.

I guess it takes more time than I thought for stuff to reach you Canucks. Hope you're enjoying the journey into publishing famosity.:)

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What charming idea

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home