.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Daze

Noisy confusion best describes the cousin mayhem going on regularly here.:)
Grandma and Robin both called tonight. I was describing the technology fest and figured out we have five computers running at all times in the house right now! Ok, mine gets turned off at night. Don't think the others have been shut down for a long time.

I'm hearing strange voices from Trevor's computer tonight. World of Warcraft has expanded his world in amazing ways, some I didn't expect, like strange people talking in my home at odd hours. I have to ask if his microphone is on before I dare say anything in his room! I don't want to be publicly broadcast without full knowledge.

Calista is feeling cruddy....a bit feverish and sore throat. Not bad enough to stay at the RV with her Mum though. She was aching to see cousins. She's sitting on the couch with a ragged piece of her blankie tucked up under her nose, sucking her thumb and leaning on Heidi, looking a bit wretched and pitiful. I can't believe I'm out of film! Cripes. One of my favorite models is posing for me and I have to commit it to memory, rather than film. Oh, the agony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home