.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Feeling the music

This line from an Audioslave song:

~I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky
I am not your blowing wind
I am the sky here
I am not your autumn moon
I am the night
The night~

makes me wanna be a travellin' fool.......

Feel like being a free wind blowing through the universe lately. Ever feel that way?
Some days I want to put down roots as deep as the earth itself, other days I think I just want to be free an unrooted, drifting and exploring this world as an eternal traveler. I'm beginning to think that great passions make a person a bit neurotic.;)

I discovered a really cool website today. At Pandora.com you can choose a favorite artist or song and they'll create a radio station based on that style. You can have several "radio stations" , it's VERY cool!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I can never get onto any of my itune radio stations anymore. I tried Pandora.com this morning and I love it! It's been on all day!!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

I've been using it a lot too! Now if I could just get some speakers that were decent....:)

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home