.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Friday, June 30, 2006

Anne's post

Anne Ohman posted this today, I thought it was really great:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A dear friend sent this to me recently (thank you again,
friend! :) when I was feeling upset and unsettled about
the flooding situation happening in our area...it's exactly
what I'm talking about with doing the work in our lives to
leave the worry behind and consciously choosing well-being:

***To allow Well-being
I MUST be in joy.

In the same way you cannot set
your radio tuner to 98.6 and
receive songs playing on
101 FM, you must set your own
vibrational tuner to one of Well-being.

Feelings of love, joy, passion,
exhilaration, fun, interest...
are indications of your
vibrational match to Well-being.***

Sometimes it is difficult...but that's the work
we need to do in order to be at Peace and allow
our children to be at Peace. Choose Joy. Choose Trust.
Choose Peace. Choose infinite potential and your
greatest good by walking ~no...by BREATHING every breath~
in the direction of Well-Being.

Be Well ~
Anne...to whom this is a reminder, also... :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She also sent me a link to these "Well Being Cards", the source of the above words. I think I'm going to
purchase some of these soon! Thanks Anne.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home