.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!

On Sunday, we met in downtown Jonesborough for "Jonesborough Days" and spent the afternoon exploring a civil war re-encampment, little Limestone Creek, a jump-thingy, drinking shakes and listening to music. It was fairly HOT, but we had a great time.

Went swimming with the crew yesterday...minus John and Trevor, the all-night video gamers!:) Picked up some anime films on the way home, but Sierra was ticked off because I didn't get a movie she wanted. I explained that it was checked out, but my alternatives weren't her choice either, so she stayed pissed off all the way home. I had run into the video store alone due to time constraints (I needed to get to work).

While I was working last night, she called and said "I really like Kiki's Delivery Service Mom" in a very happy voice....so all was well in the end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanne said...

I love your countdown clock. I didn't realize it was that close. Now I can't wait!

Happy 4th of July!

See you soon.
Deanne :)

6:17 PM  
Blogger kelli said...

Hee hee,, that tick down is awesome!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home