.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Imagination Tribe; February

I missed the art part of our monthly Imagination Tribe gathering, due to work. But I didn't miss all the fun.:)
Jess hosted this one and it looked like they'd done quite a bit of arting by the time I arrived around 9:30pm.


Someone had a lot of hats out, not sure who decided we were supposed to wear them but it seemed like a great idea.....



I even got the "Sorting Hat". It said something like "drink some wine"...



So we did.
And because of that, the arting pretty much ended and the silliness started.



Drinking wine with a camera or two present, and many crazy adults, leads to photos like these;









I probably can't even tell you who is who at this point...it's best that nobody knows anyway.



I can't say how successful we are at creating during the IT gatherings, but we're REALLY good at group therapy and laughing and making silly photos. I'd call that success.


5 Comments:

Blogger kelli said...

oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard, I can identify you guys! hee hee, too funny.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Well, our pictures are not as fancy as the previous "Hollywood" posts, but we sure do have fun! I loved seeing all the places you went and faces you met. So, Hollywood Ren, it is great to have you back!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Shady Lady said...

ROFL! Looks like you all had a blast!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Okay, Austin in a Dorothy wig was funny, but those wineglass pictures are just profoundly disturbing. ;p~~~

3:10 PM  
Blogger laura said...

one thing i gotta say is this...my cheeks hurt so fucking bad that night from laughing...it was insane!! i love all you crazy people that make up this wild life we live!!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home