.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Friday, January 09, 2009

Laura and I on Relaxed Homeschooler Radio!


Laura Bowman and I will be discussing art and unschooling and lots of fun stuff on the "Relaxed Homeschooler" radio show this coming Monday, January 12th. Tune in at 11am EST for some chit-chat and call in if you'd like to join the talk! You can call (347)633-9765 to join in the conversation if you'd like. Please spread the word and help us have a great show!

Thank you in advance, from La and Ren.:)


2 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

ya know i was posting some pix recently to my blog of these crazy people i know as well as a certain father of mine and i noticed there is an inordinate amount of mouth openness and tongue hanging going on. this has got to be stopped. it really must. if it catches on too much, who knows what might happen. i can't even think about the consequences...

12:16 PM  
Blogger Heidi Snavley said...

That was really good! There were some really good points brought up. I have to admit though, I'm a little jealous of Laura:) I wanna go have lunch with you! And I'm sure Kev would love to be on the talk show.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home