.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Monday, February 09, 2009

Come chat with me...


...on Thursday!

Sandra Dodd has a chat room and I've been invited to be a featured guest chatter (or whatever it's officially called).
What IS the proper name for that anyway?

Well anyhoo, I'd love to see/hear from some of you and know that I'm not alone in cyberspace. So stop by and let's have some fun. The chat is scheduled for this coming Thursday, February 12th at 12pm EST.

If anyone has topics they'd like to see addressed, please let me know here or by email! Feel free to share with your lists and friends if you think they'd be interested. I'll feel weird if I'm the only one that shows up y'all.;)

Sandra's got all the info. and a link here. Happy chatting!

1 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

i just put it on my calendar!!! so if no one else shows up we can giggle and be silly again!!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home