.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow day edited with Picasa...

Just fer fun....





6 Comments:

Blogger kelli said...

Just love them. Even before the Picasa too, something about the whiteness of the snow and the other colors around.

8:19 AM  
Blogger laura said...

that's right, just keep on t.a.u.n.t.i.n.g. me...

LOL!!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Shady Lady said...

So cool! Love the effects!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

I know Laura! Ack.
You can tell we don't have Sierra's camera anymore. I have no pics so I don't feel like blogging and when I get pics I just use them and use them. ha!

Those were pics I took with Kyra's camera. I went crazy that day because I HAD a digital to play with.

I really should just get a cheap one for now and get it over with eh?

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

REN ALLEN!
Wow! It was so much fun being there! Hopefully we can do it again sometime! :D
And awesome pictures! ^-^

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home