.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Monday, August 25, 2008

WJHL this morning
















I did a style segment for a local show called "Daytime Tri-cities" on WJHL this morning. It lasted all of about four minutes but I had a great time doing it!:) The above is my before/after pics of Theresa that they had on air. You couldn't see the colors very well so I thought I'd post them here.

There wasn't enough time for them to show the other pics I'd done for the segment. Here's my friend Sarah showcasing a funky look I created for her in fall colors:






Jen sporting a softer look:


















My interpretation of the new fall colors on myself:


Hosts Amy Lynn and Morgan King are super enthusiastic and fun. Check out their new live show on WJHL (channel 6 for those of you with Comcast in the Tri-cities area) Monday and Friday mornings at 10am.

Go check out my segment and let me know whatcha think!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it stinks that i'm too allergic to eye make up to wear it!

but i love lipstick. and you're absolutely right - lipstick looks so much better when applied with a lip brush.

good job!

:)

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool Ren!! Rowan loved this, she was totally transfixed. You didn't seem nervous at all either, very natural. How exciting, I know a celebrity muwahahahaha

8:42 PM  
Blogger kelli said...

That was awesome! I have to have you do my face sometime :)

8:51 PM  
Blogger laura said...

supastah!!!

very cool...now i know where those three red lines came from on your hand yesterday...LOL!!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Deanne said...

You did great on TV! How exciting! I just love what YOU can do with makeup. You are soooo talented! Put me on the list with Kelli - I want my face done too. ;)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Zenmomma said...

Me too! Make me pretty.Pleeease.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home