.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm brilliant!


At least someone else thinks this is true.;)
I was nominated by Marcia over at Live Free in Harmony for the Brilliante Weblog Premio 2008 Award.


Thank you for this honor Marcia. I am going to pass it along to a few of my very favorite blogs:

Julie Persons over at Two Small Birds
Danielle at Touch the Earth Farm
and Mary at Zenmomma's Garden

There are several others I read regularly, but these three stand out as uber-special for a variety of reasons. Amazing photography, intellectual discourse or spill-your-guts-make-you-laugh. I'll let you decide which is which.

I really keep this blog in order to inspire myself!:) It helps me look back over a period of time and see just what we DO accomplish or enjoy. It helps me see my children's interests over time and the natural rhythm and flow of season. I am always honored when someone else finds our exploits interesting.

Happy reading and blogging and writing and photographing everyone! But mostly, thanks for stopping by my little corner of the universe.






5 Comments:

Blogger Green V-Neck said...

You ARE brilliant! I love reading about what your days; you inspire me.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I am so touched you would choose my blog as one of your favorites, thank you so, so much!

And yes, you ARE brilliant! :-)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Zenmomma said...

Aw thanks Ren! You are the best. And sparkly beyond description. In other words, brilliant.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

I am so hoping to meet you at the conference. :) And I just put you in my Brilliante award list, as well. Maybe you can give me and my daughter tips on hair colors?

11:19 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Awww shucks, I didn't know I was funny. ;)

Thank you lady. I'll get to it, promise. So many posts, so little time....

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home