.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Las Frutas

Yes, I have fruity kids.
There must have been no raids for Trevor's guild on World of Warcraft last night. I came home to an email from him, with the following attached.





The left "fruit" is Jared and the right is Trevor. Really.
I always knew they were a bit weird, but now I have proof.

Last night when Jalen and I were getting ready to drop off, he saw this picture and laughed so hysterically I thought he was going to quit breathing. A video of him seeing this would have been priceless.
Hysterical laughing.
Gulping air, I-can't-stop kind of laughing.
Making ME laugh at his laugh kind of laughing.

It was great. Thanks Trev.:)

4 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

oh to be a fly on the wall witnessing that laughter!!

love it!

10:26 AM  
Blogger kelli said...

omg, that's awesome! too funny :)

12:00 PM  
Blogger LeaAnn said...

That's hilarious. Brandon and Aaron are cracking up. Tell Trevor to check his myspace messages and you'll see why these guys are friends. They think way alike.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Heidi Snavley said...

That's great! I can hear Jalen's laughter:) Thanks for the grin!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home