.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm a b.i.t.c.h.

Apparently someone thinks so anyway.

This was highly amusing. My friend Diana has a stat counter for her blog. Apparently someone had googled "Ren Allen bitch" and ended up at this blog of Diana's somehow (which as actually about her beautiful Hannah who died two years ago)....probably because she had the word bitch in a post during the same month that my name was mentioned (the March 23rd post if you scroll down a little bit).

Don't I look like a bitch in that picture? I think I look stoned.;) I must have pissed someone off again at my Unschooling Basics list. I had to google it just to see what happened. I seem much more interesting when you google "Ren Allen unschooling".

Someone must have been very disappointed by that search.:)
It made my day though. Goddess bless the blog stats!

3 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

i think we'll just call you a

BEE-otch!!

LOL

googling stuff is too much fun. i am always surprised when anything with my name on it comes up for unschooling. but yours ALWAYS comes up!!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger LeaAnn said...

You know what they say about bad publicity. Maybe you should have put b.i.t.c.h. in your keyword meta tags then *your* blog would have come up in the google results. Whatever works, yk.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny! The top google search that leads people to my blog is "lactation maniac", I'm sure all those lactation fetishists are sorely disappointed by my blog. LOL...just posting this in your comments, I hope I'm not inadvertantly sending them here! Who knows what kind of b.i.t.c.h.e.s those l.a.c.t.a.t.i.o.n m.a.n.i.a.c.s are googling?

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home