.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More support for Radical Unschoolers

Just wanted to pass this along...
my friend Laura just started an amazing forum for radical unschoolers. It's got a lot of great features and places for discussing the RU lifestyle and philosophy. You can also add people to your "friends" list, leave comments for each other etc...

In fact, it's such a great space I'm thinking about closing down the new lilaguide list and asking everyone to move over there.

So come on over and join the party!! See you there.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Dodd said...

The lilaguide groups are difficult for me to navigate.
I like Laura's place so far--it's facebookish, for those of you who are familiar with facebook, but there are message board kinds of things too.

You can comment on photos. That's cool. (That makes it MySpacish, in a way, but more open-to-the-public.)

7:42 PM  
Blogger laura said...

thanks ren!!

sandra, know why i wanted to start a forum??? because i love your site so so so much, but whenever i'm reading it i always want to comment on something...but then i realize i can't. so i wanted something cool like what you've got going on but that was also interactive. and email loops blow me away and i can never keep up.

the commenting on photos is what i like about flickr and so i was excited to find that we could do that too!!

i just added a live chat feature, but i'm still working out the bugs.

thanks for joining!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Sandra Dodd said...

Laura, I didn't know that!
I hope it continues to go as well as it's started out!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Sandra Dodd said...

Oh yeah... and I should've said that ANYthing you want to comment on on my site, I could add the comment. Just e-mail me!

(Sorry to use your blog to talk to Laura, Ren, but thanks!)

10:37 PM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

Two of my favorite Radical Unschoolers talking at my blog is always ok!! haha!

Comment away, it makes it look like more people read my blog than actually do...

11:13 PM  
Blogger Cap'n Franko said...

Ok. I joined despite the fact that I ain't much of a joiner.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home