.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Meme

CG tagged me quite a while ago and I'm finally getting around to playing. Here's the deal:

1. Link to your tagger, and post these rules.
2. Share 5 wild crazy facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post, and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


Five? Five wild, crazy facts? Aw gee....maybe I'll think of a couple.:)

1) I adore fashion and makeup but despise most of the functions it takes to make that all work well in a business sense. It's the art side of it that intrigues me. So I dig in the dirt and raise my bees and plant my corner of the planet in order to live closer to the earth and then I sculpt, color and artify people's faces. It's like being in two different worlds.

2) I like to smoke a cloves cigarette when I'm depressed or stressed or grieving.

3) Sometimes, when I'm driving down the road (especially at night) my yearning for new places, new people and interesting, unexpected experiences makes me want to just keep on driving....go wherever the wind blows me. The passion for the unexplored makes it hard to live inside this skin of mine occasionally. My love for my family and these mountains keep me rooted to this place though.

4) I like ketchup on my tacos. Gawd, it sounds gross to write it out...but I LOVE it.

5) I want to go to Burning Man someday. Very much.


Now who to tag? Let's see, I want to read some crazy stuff about Danielle, so she's first.:)
~Laura (whom with I shared a snowy window and a cuppa in Chicago)
~Heidi (since she rarely blogs anymore and I want to read something, even though I know most everything about her)
~Mary (because of her we call our Marigolds "Mary Gold's" now) Ok, I just-this-moment went to her blog and she recently did a meme like this so she is offically untagged and I have no more ideas about who would play along so I give up!
~and last (since she's moving to CORVALLIS instead of TENNESSEE...but I really still love her)Kelli

Tag. You're. It.

Because I said so, that's why.

3 Comments:

Blogger piscesgrrl said...

Oh! I'm tagged? 5 weird things? About moi? But I'm so normal! Ok, maybe not.

:-)

2:26 PM  
Blogger laura said...

burning man! yes! ketchup on tacos! no! LOL

any kind of driving makes me get like that. mostly on spring days though. and depending on what music i'm listening to, i could dream myself off to anywhere.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

5) I want to go to Burning Man someday. Very much.

Me too! sigh.

I've tried to plan it the last two years and it hasn't happened so now I'll stop trying and we may just get there..although not this year because we want to go to L&L. Oh crap, I just said that out loud..now I know it won't happen!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home