.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Monday, May 07, 2007

Slide show thingy by Geri!

My friend Geri posted this really amazing slide show, complete with music of our FLT experience. I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing about FLT by now, but her slide show is totally awesome and really captures the emotions and connections shared at this gathering. It's worth taking a few minutes to check out. The tall, curly headed guy isn't Slash, really. It's her son Jack.:) All the curly, dark haired kids belong to Geri actually. She's in a couple of the pics with me.

Speaking of Geri, she runs a really fantastic news site titled "The Good News Network"; all news, all good, all the time.:) There is a great article about her and the dream she followed to start the network. Inspirational stuff.

Spent Sunday in Asheville with some friends down in Waynesville, I have a feeling some of the Live and Learn conference attendees will fall in LOVE with this area when they come. There was a shirt we saw yesterday that said "If you're too weird for Asheville...you're too weird". It's true.

I'll post some pics of our days adventures shortly. It involved lots of walking, talking, art, chocolate, food-in-general and umbrella finding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Snavley said...

Can you send me the link? It isn't allowing me to download from the link that is here. Maybe it is just me :)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

I just checked the link and it's good. Do you have Quicktime on your 'puter? That might be the problem. I'll call you!

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home