.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Vote for Julie (not Pedro!)

An unschooling mama has one of the most amazing blogs I've ever seen. I'm not sure if it's the amazingly gorgeous (thank you Jayn Coburn for that phrase) photos she posts or her witty and poetic commentary, but Julie Persons is utterly charming.

She's been nominated by Theologians Cafe for "most engaging site" and you can vote for her (off to the left side) if you think her blog is as amazing as I do. Go read through it, then vote for Julie! K? Really.
Just do it.
Now.

You can find her at Two Small Birds if you're interested. Take some time to read and poke around a bit. You'll leave feeling inspired and humbled. Truly. I promise.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, you are so sweet!
thank you so much!
mwah!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ren,
I just wanted to say thanks again for your kind words and vote/s. I nearly won (lost by three votes) but what matters is all the sweetness and support that came out of the poll. I am touched and just wanted to let you know that.

Julie

8:54 AM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

Aw shucks! I wish I'd known about it sooner...I just know we could have helped you win.

I really need to read my fave blogs more often. I've been missing all your wonderful posts lately. It's like a breathe of fresh air in the sometimes stale world of blogging. You inspire me!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

And I just noticed that I spelled your name wrong....argh! Off to edit.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home