.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Friday, February 09, 2007

Chattanooga and Barbie


Chattanooga was great...though short. The best part was hanging out with my friend Mindy (awesome unschooling mama) until 3am talking our heads off in the hotel lobby! We both lived in the state of Florida when we first met, about 6 hours apart and now we have both left Florida and live in different states about 3 hours apart. Cool.:)

For any fans of Barbie or makeup, check out the new spring collection at MAC titled "Barbie loves MAC". The colors are fantastic, all with sillhouettes of Barbie heads on the containers. There is also a doll being produced by Mattel that is carrying our train case. There will only be 25,000 copies made so for the collectors it's a great investment. I think it's terribly fun! As a kid that was told Barbie wasn't a good thing, I can relive my love for all things fashion. I just went to Amazon
to reserve a doll and found it "not available". Argh. Good luck finding one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanne said...

Wow! That Barbie line of make-up is awesome! I love the models' pix. This is definitely the week for Barbie, as I also saw this on-line the other day http://www.margauxlange.com/. Pretty cool, huh?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

Cool!
And guess what? I got a MAC Barbie doll. All the way from Hawaii, but it's here.:)

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home