.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Thursday, December 14, 2006

New hair




I forgot to post my new hair color....just because.
And yes, I get tattoo's just because also.:)

Life's short, what have you got to lose? It's just color.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new haircolor. The other was really neat too, but this one is just so.... 'warm' :o) ~Angela Woerner

3:54 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I love it! It looks great! I also color my hair "just because". I just went from red to dark brown. :-)

9:49 AM  
Blogger kelli said...

that pic could be for the "red" self Portrait! :-D

10:53 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Too funny...I just completely changed my color too. I went from red / blond (prior was the blue / green) to chocolate brown with fire red stripes. We'd look good together!! heehee

You look fabulous my darling.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Heather's Moving Castle said...

The sad truth is I think you looked so cool as a blond! But I like the red too! Either way you look hotter than me even if you were bald. You go!

~Heather :~)
heathersmovingcastle.blogspot.com

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home