.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm A Liberal

In case you don't know it, I'm a liberal.:) Big surprise right?

And no, I don't think there exists a truly liberal party today. The Democrats aren't the answer but they sure beat the other non-choice. argh.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Free Range Family said...

Thanks for this Ren! I put it on my blog too. Now my Dad can have a heart attack.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

I doubt my Dad ever reads my blog, but he'd probably have one too!!:)

Mary Gold found this gem.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home