.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Buffalo Mountain





We hiked to the lookout at Buffalo Mountain today, the kids running and laughing all the way to the top. Great view as usual. Nice stop before a rainy and dark and looooooong drive out to Kingsport to see Dad and Nancy's home on wheels (complete with a garage that holds their Harley's) and constant intensity from a certain 5 year old that was having difficulties coping today. I breathed a sigh of relief when he fell asleep tonight.

Still hearing laughter from the basement, so I assume the young men below will not be fully rested when the Kuiper's show up tomorrow morning. I'm sure Arielle will be happy to turn on the lights and proceed to wake them!

Being sleepless tonight means the house is getting cleaned up a bit before they get here and before Day of the Dead celebration. The ratties even have a clean cage and I snuck in a tv show in between. Jennifer Garner is the epitome of bad-ass in Alias. Makes me want to get in shape again.:)

1 Comments:

Blogger kelli said...

me and the girls are going,,,waaaaaaa!

beautiful views! I'm thinking of you today,, making my first homemade chai :-D

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home