.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Monday, February 27, 2006

Tub time



Sierra started a bath tonight and Jalen wanted to join her. She was reluctant to let him in, but said he could sit on the edge with his feet in the water. I left for a minute to check something and when I returned he had jumped in with all his clothing on. Sierra was trying to be frustrated with him, but it was so funny and she couldn't help but giggle with me.
"YOU come in now Mom if it's so funny" she says. Ok then.
So I stuck my feet in, getting socks and jeans wet. They laughed and laughed.
"Get all the way in now!" they cried. Ok again.
I haven't done that in a long time! They were cracking up and splashing me....Jared got the camera and snapped a few pictures which I'm sure will end up here eventually.
"You're a cool Mom" Sierra said. Later, when we were dry and in the kitchen she asks "would your Mom have gotten in the tub with her clothes on?"
HECK NO! :) It would have messed up her hair for heavens sake. I'm sure you all know how long it takes to create the perfect bun. You can't mess up a teased and highly sprayed BUN you know.....just wouldn't do. Sorry Mom...I know you're laughing with me though. (Mom ended life in a wig, very unconcerned about hair).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home