.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I gots friends....

...who sends me great videos. This is the best stuff on Palin I've seen yet. Thank you Jon Gold!








6 Comments:

Blogger kelli said...

oh my god, too funny! I hadn't seen the top one before *G* "aaaaaaah, I see Russia from my house!" hee hee

9:04 PM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

I thought the new rendition of "hey there Delilah" was pretty awesome too!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Deanne said...

Thanks for a few minutes of hilarity in this pre-election gloom and doom. Now "Delilah" will forever link L&L and Palin in my brain. ;P

11:53 AM  
Blogger Zenmomma said...

Quite often I find myself breaking out into a spontaneous "Ohhh, if you become VP, Oh-Oh it's Canada for meeee."

9:43 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Ren, if you love those -- you'll go totally gaga for Sarah Palin getting punk'd by the Masked Avengers. They call her and one pretends to be French President Sarkozy -- Palin is clueless until they let her in on it. You can hear it on my site -- http://relaxedhomeschool.blogspot.com

Hugs ~ Sandy

11:07 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Woops, Ren I gave you the wrong addy. To hear the clip of the prank call to Palin at my blog the addy is http://relaxedhomeschool.blogspot.com

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home