.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WJHL segment...

...for this week. I did the top five fashion picks for fall. Because I know how my readers are such slaves to fashion. HA!;) But here it is anyway. Fun, fun.

9 Comments:

Blogger LeaAnn said...

You are just full of surprises. How fun was that! Oh and I want that jacket.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! Looks like lots of fun. :)

Purple has always been my favorite color. ;)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

That was great! Are you going to be a "regular" on that show!? They'd be lucky to have you! ;)

2:27 PM  
Blogger kelli said...

Yay! Great job!

And let me add "I KNOW REN ALLEN!" *g*

And I just got a new purple shirt!

9:00 AM  
Blogger laura said...

i want to add a little bit of funky to my wardrobe but the problem is that i sometimes have to go to school AND i work at a bank!! HELP!!!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Kass said...

You ROCK for wearing tie dye. Thanks for posting that. It was so fun to see you as a fashion consultant.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

La,
No mo funky fo you. You go now.

Hell, you're the mother of funky. I thought of YOU when I picked out those fingerless gloves dahling.:)

11:24 PM  
Blogger Heidi Snavley said...

You never told me you did that! Next thing I know we'll see you walkin' down the runway! LOL! That was cute! You said hot a little too much but that's okay:) Everyone loves Paris right? I'm just givin' you a hard time. LOVE YOU!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Zenmomma said...

Ren. Allen. Is. Such A. Rock Star.

O.M.G.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home