.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Perfect imperfection

I wanted to share this awesome bit of writing from a new blogring titled "Bas Bleu Salon". The specific blog is "Do I Contradict Myself?".


~~"I choose instead to reframe the question entirely, leaving behind imperfect/perfect in the same way I choose to leave behind Western patriarchal ways of dividing the world into either/or, us/them, inside/outside, self/not-self, mind/body, leaving behind a legacy of divisive thinking that twists the world into warring entities.

I choose to open my Self, to lay bare the being in full becoming. Grandfather Whitman! I sing the song of my Self, embracing all that is inside and all that is out as one and the Self-same.

Being. Life. Beauty."~~

I've added the "Tea With Ren" blog to their new blogring. Hope to see some other intellectual ponderings and musings over there soon!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home