.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Thursday, September 14, 2006

More Live and Learn




This was one of my very favorite people at the conference, and she won't even remember me!!:) Emily came with her family all the way from Australia. She was only 6weeks old when they arrived...she was yummier than James Coburn's nitrogen ice cream!

4 Comments:

Blogger Zenmomma said...

And she smelled so sweet too!!!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ren,
That is the sweetest picture! Thank you for the comment on my blog. I wasn't getting email notification from Typepad, but I finally got that figured out.

Chloe was doing that workbook for a couple of weeks, then things got more interesting and I don't think she's been back.

What she has been doing is tons of ATC's. Thanks so much for introducing us to them. She started last year, and I started this year. We are going to try to get an ATC club going with our unschooler group. Even my mom wants to do some!

We had such a good time at the conference. I really love your energy and compassion for unschooling.

Take care!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ren, I've got a question: What is ATC?

10:43 AM  
Blogger hahamommy said...

On the aforementioned late/loud night ::g:: Ren swiped the baby from her bouncing daddy and while he and I spoke, he continued to bounce... what a great family! What a great Tribe! What a great Conference!!
Love you!! Miss you much!

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home