.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A stay-at-home kinda week







But such a great one!! For a week of hanging around the house more, we've sure had a good time of it. First of all, we got to play Dungeons and Dragons both Saturday and Monday (followed by a sleepover), which makes most of the household happy. Secondly, Markus and I have been mucking out the garage which doesn't sound like much fun but we've been working together and he's been his usual handy self and built me lotsa shelves and storage. My art area is actually organized and user friendly now! It's so exciting. We have distinct areas down there. I have a few boxes yet to unpack but I think we're finally moved in officially....it only took one year this time.

Sierra and I experimented with some fabric ATC's this week, with pleasing results. Obviously we've been playing with makeup too. The above photos were inspired by the lead singer of Evanescence, Amy Lee. We love this photo of her at myspace and had been eyeing it for a while. I don't need much of an excuse to whip out the makeup kit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

Beautiful! Last night my younger dd was playing around with hair and makeup and personas and my dh asked her if she thought she would grow up to be like Ren! Meaning an incredibly creative soul, of course!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home