.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Vent...and some spewing

Yeah, I'm belligerant sometimes. Yeah, I can be argumentative. But when I said you're acting insecure because you want a picture of your butt to see what it looks like to others...it IS insecure dammit! Especially when you want to look at other women all the time and ask "do I look like that?" Argh.
And I may not be a ding-dang heating expert, but heat pumps DO pull BTU's from the air just like I said...and I let that one go. Didn't try to get the last word, just let the "expert" have the last say even though I was RIGHT (google; "heat pumps extract heat" if you really want the answers). Didn't think that was "argumentative" but whatever.

I have strong opinions. Sometimes I could state them just as clearly in a more gentle manner....I can swallow that pill. But if I annoy and irritate someone often, I really can't do much about THAT. I am what I am. And I'm ok with that. Perfectly imperfect. Yep.

Bill Cosby is an asshole to say that someone working at WalMart with seven kids is hurting the black population. I stand by that one too. I just need to learn to spew alone more often I guess.
Sorry. Yes, I love you. Yes, I feel like a heel for stating my goldarn opinions at the wrong moment, but sometimes life feels a bit loose and wobbly. All the bits are flying around and not being very workable right now. Time to refocus. Time to breathe deep and be happy with me for who I AM right now. Whether anyone else likes it or not.

I very often feel alone in this universe....and I'm ok with that. Not because I really am alone, nope, not ever...but feelings don't always root themselves in reality do they? There are days we celebrate self and loved ones and there are days we feel that no one in the world really knows us. This has been one (and a half) of them. Vent over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home