.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Amen!

6 Comments:

Blogger LeaAnn said...

Amen!! I'm stealing it for my blog cause it needs to be everywhere! We had a similar amendment pass here in Fl, it made me sad.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i said the same thing when i saw it!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing this, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. By putting this in a place for me to find it, strewing my path..... you may have just completely changed my point of view on gayness.

I didn't really have a problem with gay people deciding that's right for them. But, I didn't have a real good understanding of just what is it they are wanting. It's so simple, that when it hits you (listening to this video) it's like "OOOHHHH DUUHHH!"

I can understand it a bit better the way he explained things. I still don't really get why this is even a problem, why do so many folks who are not gay, care? Sometimes, I think people are just programmed to say "NO" without really considering the implications or even the question at hand.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Alex Polikowsky said...

Very well said. I absolutely agree with Mister O.
What is wrong with people that voted for it?

7:42 PM  
Blogger Heidi Snavley said...

Wow, that was REALLY good!! There really is nothing more anyone could say. Everyone in this country needs to watch that video. I may need to post that at my blog too.

2:23 AM  
Blogger gail said...

So glad you put this on your blog, Ren. Thanks for sharing...it's going on my blog right now.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home