.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Large Hadron Collider

Or another way for the world to end. ;)

A friend sent me a rap video about the Large Hadron Collider that was turned on this morning in Switzerland. I've been reading about anti-matter and particles and black holes when I should probably be uploading conference photos. Ah well....

I figured some of you may be interested. Jared has been a font of information on black holes and other phenomenon lately, so I'm saving this for him as well. And this is the YouTube video that started the search.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Dodd said...

Oh, hey! I just put that up too. And I thought if I were the deejay for the end of the world (which I was, on my blog, this morning), the next song should be Prince doing "1999." And I threw in some Skeeter Davis and Weird Al.

I could use more end of the world songs, if you think of any!

http://sandradodd.blogspot.com/2008/09/can-world-be-ending-again.html

12:13 PM  
Blogger LeaAnn said...

Tori was up late last night reading about this because someone on msm old her that the world was going to end. She kept popping into my room with bursts of information, talking so fast that it was hard to understand her and I was entirely lost. Guess I need to go read up so that I can keep up with her.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home