.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just jumpin'


"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
'Til I lose my sense of gravity

I'm dancing barefoot
Heading for a spin
Some strange music drives me on
Makes me come up like some heroine "

~U2













































7 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture!

11:18 AM  
Blogger kelli said...

What great pics! I just love jumping pictures :)

11:24 AM  
Blogger laura said...

these pictures are fantabulous!!!

ohmygosh are we floating on air, i can't see the trampoline, oh no!!! LOL!! good times good times!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Zenmomma said...

These pictures are great! That last picture is f*cking amazing.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are by far the best pictures I've seen in a long time. :)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Heidi Snavley said...

It's jumping yogis!! So cute, I love the crazy hair:)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Peace Love Free
Peace Love Free
Peace Love Free!!!!!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home