.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Monday, September 22, 2008

Dress-up for grown-ups



Last night there was a Goddess party, hosted by an amazing friend named Betty. I'll post more about their beautiful home and the stunning women that attended this event (including the luscious and divine Amy Steinberg) but for now I only have a couple of photos taken at my house.

This is Jess, the pirate Goddess and myself, posing with our costumes on.



My makeup mask for the evening....I won "Goddess of Creativity".




This is the makeup mask worn to the L&L masquerade ball. I didn't have much time to get this one ready, so it could have been better. But we had such a great time it really doesn't matter.
Can you tell I love to dress up? Some things never change.

4 Comments:

Blogger kelli said...

Ooooh, can't wait to see and hear more.

look at your awesome stockings! You look like a Fairie Goddess :)

Just a few days ago I found a piece of paper with "Ren's Sept 21st" written on it. I couldn't for the life of me remember what was going on. Now I know!

11:02 AM  
Blogger laura said...

waaaa....

you guys are wild!! sorry i didn't come out to play =)

see ya thursday!!!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Zenmomma said...

Oooh...I want you to come here and do my make up and dress me up. :o)

2:03 AM  
Blogger Madeline Rains said...

You are truly Goddess like! I am so amazed by your makeup prowess. I took makeup class in acting school and in college and to no avail! I just don't have a feel for it. I love your "masks".

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home