.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Daily stuff



Sierra's been busy knitting again.




I've been busy being entertained by some of these creatures. Did I mention I have a bird obsession? This bluebird has an insect in it's mouth, probably heading back to one of our birdhouses where some very loud babies are growing up. You can't see it, but a woodpecker was on the rail beneath her and kept peaking out.




And finally, I decided to go back to blonde. Or some mix of blonde and other colorfulness I suppose.

More exciting, we are harvesting food from our garden now! Little bits here and there which get worked into meals.:) I do so love growing things. Children and plants are my favorite.

1 Comments:

Blogger kelli said...

You look beautiful. As always :)

And your little blue bird is so sweet. We don't get many of those, a few. We do get tons of woodpeckers though and they're driving us a little bonkers *g* Especially when they peck on our deck in the morning (it's fake wood!)... silly bird! The deck is right outside our bedroom and Kyra is not too happy with the little creature right now. ;)

We're waiting on our hummingbirds. I got a new feeder that has little perches on it too, so I'm excited to get some pics!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home