.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Monday, May 22, 2006

Back 2 MAC!!

Yipppeeee!! I was offered a position at MAC today, after interviewing last week. I am SO ready to be back over at the company I love, somewhere I can grow as an artist. The best part is I'll be part-time again. I NEED to spend more time with my kiddos.

Getting ready for the trip to Boston/Peabody. I'm feeling apprehensive about not having the kids with me, but looking forward to a weekend with friends and a soapbox on which to stand.:)

Heidi and Martin left tonight. I felt a hollow pit in my stomache on the drive in to work, knowing they'd be gone when I got home. I really wish they were going to live a bit closer....Alaska is a pain-in-my-butt to visit, as much as I love it.

Soo.....packing up speeches and clothes and makeup and trying to get the kids and Markus ready for my absence.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zenmomma said...

Congrats Ren! I'm glad you'll get back the slower pace of life you were wanting with part time work. As far as Alaska goes, at least you can stop by in Oregon to say hi on your way up there!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home