.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

4 things Meme

Things Meme

I was tagged by Starchild Searching so here are the answers to my questions and I hope the folks I "tagged" will play!

4 jobs you have had in your life

~Membership Director at a health club...actually worked for two different health clubs long term and had a variety of jobs, including teaching aerobics, assisting new members with lifestyle changes etc... Mostly sales though, including corporate sales.

~Did the whole "direct marketing" thing by selling Jafra cosmetics and also Princess House Crystal (how much crystal do you really need though?)

~Cleaned houses

~Makeup artist; worked for Estee Lauder and most recently MAC cosmetics. Enjoy freelancing the best!

4 movies you could watch over and over
~All of the LOTR movies
~Princess Bride
~Pirates of the Caribbean
~Chocolat

4 places you have been on vacation

~Hawaii
~Mexico
~Alaska (used to live there though, does visiting family count?)
~One month driving trip took us through several states; Utah, Nevada, Cali, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas....


4 websites you visit daily

~Unschooling.info
~5freebirds.com (ok, maybe not daily...but I have to check up on my sisters lates adventures often!)
~Neopets, I help my younger kids get points and feed their pets!
~soulfulliving.com (not daily again, but I don't visit many sites daily....just my dang email lists)



4 of your favorite foods

~Baba Ganoush with pita bread
~Chai tea from scratch
~steamed artichokes dipped in homemade mayo
~eggplant parmigiana



4 places you would rather be right now

~New Zealand
~climbing a mountain
~Somewhere in Central or South America
~A pub somewhere in the countryside of Ireland


4 Cars you have owned

~Toyota Camry
~'90 Mercury Grand Marquis (my "hood" vehicle)
~Ford Contour (we will never buy Ford again!)
~Toyota Sienna...the bestest vehicle EVER.:)


4 bloggers you are tagging (uh-oh...don't hurt me for tagging you!)

~Sandra Dodd
~Shana
~Soulemama (who takes the most beautiful photos EVER!)
~JoAnne

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Thanks for the tag! I just passed it on to four other bloggers. :-)

12:09 PM  
Blogger Sandra Dodd said...

Okay, I did it on my blog, but it won't let me put a link, and REN, I still can't e-mail you. Frustrating.
http://sandradodd.blogger.com

and it ended up leading to a another photo and a couple of links at my cake page, http://sandradodd.com/cake

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home