.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cid needs your vote!


Cid is an awesome, artsy, unschooling mama and could really use your help. I turned nachos into a burning inferno in my oven the first time I met her (above pic after I put the flames out) and she still doesn't think I'm a total ditz...ok, maybe a little. Anyway, vote for Cid!!

I copied and pasted the following from Zenmomma's blog.

Good Mood Gig

My friend Cid is trying to win a job as a paid "Good Mood Blogger" (seriously, that's what it's called) and she needs our help. All it takes is a click of your mouse to give her your vote. Won't you be a dear and go over to the contest site and vote for her. And if you want some extra good karma, repost this request on your blog or Facebook page and really help her get the VOTE FOR CID! momentum going.

Vote for Me
Good Mood Gig from SAM-e

1 Comments:

Blogger Cid said...

Thanks, Ren :) I don't even think you're a partial ditz ;) That was an amazing visit and the nachos were the flaming cherry on top!!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home