.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next
Live and Learn Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next

Visit Radical Unschooler's Network

Learning in Freedom

Welcome to Learning in Freedom, a blog all about the learning adventures (and mishaps) of the Allen family. My four children are unschooled, following their interests and passions every day and living the lives of their choosing. The purpose of this blog is to share our every day lives (and my not-so-humble opinons) with anyone interested in stopping by. We hope this will give a glimpse of how natural learning unfolds from day to day......

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Toothpaste babies

Jalen is sitting here in our hotel room talking a lot about poop and anything else that the eight year old mind finds amusing. He was sharing how great his breath smells and said something about pooping...



"so now we have pooping toothbrushes?" I ask.

"No, my toothpaste poops. It poops out toothpaste babies which I use on my teeth to make my breath smell good."

Toothpaste babies. Wish I'd thought of THAT one.

5 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

right now i'm imagining that great big belly laugh of his that to anyone who doesn't know him would sound like a fake laugh..you know the one..because my kids have been impersonating him a lot lately. they say stuff like "your face...ha ha ha ha" and crack up all over the place. they think he is the funniest person EVA!!

i didn't know you would be on the 'puter out there!!

did you see my post yesterday?

well, it was sort of a hidden happy birthday message =). but it was mostly a lazy me pictures only post about our happy happy life!!

hope ya'll are havin' a great time!!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Cap'n Franko said...

I *LOVE*it: toothpaste babies! Fabulous! I'm gonna use that one from now on.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

so the toothpaste babies are "pooped"?

11:49 AM  
Blogger kelli said...

nice.. love reading Jalen thoughts :) miss you guys!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Ren Allen said...

Toothpaste babies must be "pooped" because there be only one hole.;)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home